Commitment to sustainability and environmental protection
Anyone who consumes and buys consciously by for example choosing organic food and clothes as well as paying attention to the production method and origin of different products, no longer has to cut back on their stationery needs. Here at paruspaper, it is our corporate responsibility to support environmental protection, ethical guidelines and sustainability.
Everyone has the opportunity to take a few steps towards a healthier and more ecological way of life. For us this is not just zeitgeist, it is our guiding principle. In our eyes, the first question we have to ask ourselves for every new project and product we develop, is its environmental compatibility. In this respect, we aim to be an exemplary publisher. Climate change, the growing waste problem and the extinction of species are just a few negative developments that urgently call for changes. We are interested in the ongoing optimization of all processes in resource conservation, waste avoidance and recycling and follow innovations closely.
- We only use certified papers that contain the greatest possible proportion of recycled materials or are already 100% recycled.
- Our printing inks are mineral oil-free and we use water-based dispersion varnish.
- We pay attention to an optimal print sheet utilization in order to reduce waste to a minimum.
- paruspaper carries out a CO2 compensation for every print job. In this way we support global climate protection.
- Our printing partner uses green electricity produced 100% from hydropower. Printing machines with integrated measuring instruments are used to improve quality as well as to reduce waste. Our print shop refrains from using harmful substances such as isopropanol in offset printing. The latest filter systems are of course also installed. Further, our partner participates in the “i plant a tree” project (www.iplantatree.org) and also supports other social projects. The company is certified in quality-, occupational- and environmental- management and is one of the first printing companies in Germany to meet all three standards. 90% of all printed materials are FSC accredited or recycled papers.
- Our cards do not turn into disposable products: they make for an exquisite bookmark or when framed turn into a piece of wall decoration! Some of our calendars are not bound to the year and have a perpetual calendar.
- The protective film for our greeting cards is made from renewable materials and is biodegradable.
- Our website is powered by renewable electricity and is CO2-free.
- We use renewable electricity both in the office and at home. We also prefer using energy and water-saving technical devices.
- Thanks to regional production, we maintain short delivery routes and thus reduce CO2 emissions.
- We print our office papers on both sides, saving half the amount of paper!
- The stickers we use contain a solvent-free adhesive if possible.
- We try to avoid plastic in all areas of life.